[TYPO3-english] Powermail different fields

Estella Smits info.flextravel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 16:06:26 CET 2014

Hello! I've just added powermail and I want to know the following:
How do I make the options of a dropdown menu depending on the previous dropdown menu? For instance: dropdown menu options are: yes and no. When you click Yes you wil see in the next menu: red and green. If you clicked No you will see: black and blue.

and, how do I make radiobuttons with a textfield. For instance: yes = radiobutton + textfield: explane why.

Thanks!