[TYPO3-english] List module and related table's title

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Dec 9 14:19:07 CET 2014

Hi,

TYPO3 6.1.x

Own database table and I'm looking for a way to show reference to
relation table's title field and not the uid field in List module.

There is this main record, say "product" and then there are the
categories (the related table) that are chosen in the product record.

Now with Web/List module the product list shows the categories as
numbers. Not user friendly of course and same with the csv export.

What should I do - or is it possible - to show the list and show the
related table's title, not uid?

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela