[TYPO3-english] Get a TYPO3 cloud instance in less than 30 seconds

Enrique Daniel e at cloudlabs.io
Fri Dec 5 18:03:38 CET 2014

Hi There!

My name is Enrique and I work for Terminal.com, a cloud computing provider.

We were playing a little bit with TYPO3 and we think it's a really good product, so we decided create a new snapshot with TYPO3 and add it to our app store.
In short, that means that you can start our own fully-functional TYPO3 cloud instance in less than 30 seconds and you can try it for free!

This is the link to the TYPO3 snap: www.terminal.com/tiny/7bp0V5d6e6

For any comments or suggestions feel free to contact me.

Enrique