[TYPO3-english] Re: File handling error

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Fri Dec 5 14:41:37 CET 2014

Problem solved.
I found that the file realurl_conf.php was missing from the typo3conf folder. I copied the real_conf.php file from a corresponding test site. Now the problem seems to be solved.

I found out that the problem is originated from the fact that I have a new webhotell. I created the typo3 website before the domain was registered, by using a temporary url. Everything is in order when using the temporary URL, but when using the domain name it gives problems with adding images. As mentioned, creating the realurl_conf.php file solved the problem. I do not know why the realurl_conf.php file was not created when installing the introduction package.

regrads,
Gunnar Jonsson