[TYPO3-english] Install on wamp

Victor Hugo hugov80 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 18:25:55 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to install Typo 3 (6.2.7) on wamp (Wamp 2.5, Apache 2.4.9, PHP 5.5.12, Windows Vista) and Typo 3 is unable to detect OpenSSL.

I've tried this :
- Cretaed a file named 'FIRST_INSTALL'
- Enable OpenSSL for PHP (php.ini) and Apache.
- Added a value ThreadStackSize 8388608 in httpd.conf
- Added OPENSSL_CONF as a system environment variable in windows with path to C:\Program Files\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.4.9\conf\openssl.cnf
- in file myprojetc/typo3/sysext/core/Configuration/DefaultConfiguration.php : set  'SYS'...'binSetup' => 'openssl="C:/Program Files/wamp/bin/apache/apache2.4.9/bin/openssl.exe"' (double quotes for the path and all the table bvaleu between simple quotes).

I restarted Wamp and Windows but Typo 3 still displays this message :

PHP OpenSSL extension not working
Something went wrong while trying to create a new private key for testing. Please check the integration of the PHP OpenSSL extension and if it is installed correctly.

Is there any solution?

Thanks