[TYPO3-english] PHPstorm proper permissions

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 10:53:26 CET 2014

Hi list,

My question is not so related to Typo3, more to Phpstorm settings, but as
Phpstorm settings is very used by the Typo3 community, I throw my question
here:

Files permissions should be 0664, and folders 2775, according to Typo3
standards, as far as I understood.

I would like that every time a developer creates a new file or folder,
overwrites the proper permissions. This can be done under tab "Deployment >
Options" and options "Override default permissions on...". But the new
popup when you try to change them doesn't allow to introduce "2775" octal.

Did someone find a workaround to fix this? Is this a Phpstorm new feature?
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio