[TYPO3-english] Localization problems

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Dec 3 10:49:57 CET 2014

Am 03.12.14 09:54, schrieb Noel Girstmair:
> Hi Bernd
>
> I did your mentioned Test and it worked in all languages.
> But no chance to translate the labels from ke-search, even not directly
> in the locallang.xml in the extension folder.This is strange. Any other
> suggestions?

I would look into the sources if ke_search uses the TYPO3-API to access
language information. it seems to ignore it.

oh. just an idea:
 > plugin.tx_kesearch_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.hr.label_sort
does ke_search uses this key at all?
meanwhile some extension use other TS-keys like
plugin.tx_kesearch
(without _pi1 at the end)

maybe you also need to analyze the sources to verify it.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html