[TYPO3-english] Re: BE Users cannot login suddenly on 4.5 LTS site

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Mon Dec 1 15:44:51 CET 2014

Michael,

>- you are absolutely sure, that disk space is not the problem?
--The cPanel says that disk space is not an issue.

- you are absolutely sure, that quota is not the problem?
--Quota is also not an issue. To be sure I ran cPanel's fix quotas script. There was no change in behavior.

- can the user, under which the webserver process runs, write into
typo3temp? This is usually *not* "root" :-)
--When I delete files in the typo3temp directory, they are replaced with the next page visit.

- you are using standard MD5 hashes, correct?
--Correct, and double-checked using an MD5 calculator

- disable *all* TYPO3 extensions, which have something to do with BE
passwords
--Done

- delete all files in typo3temp, for example:
-- Done, with no effect.

..
Could you post the structure of the be_users table here?

Field 	Type 	Null 	Key 	Default 	Extra
uid 	int(11) unsigned	NO 	PRI 	NULL	auto_increment
pid 	int(11) unsigned	NO 	MUL 	0
tstamp 	int(11) unsigned	NO 		0
username 	varchar(50)	NO 	MUL
password 	varchar(40)	NO
admin 	tinyint(4) unsigned	NO 		0
usergroup 	varchar(255)	NO
disable 	tinyint(1) unsigned	NO 		0
starttime 	int(11) unsigned	NO 		0
endtime 	int(11) unsigned	NO 		0
lang 	char(2)	NO
email 	varchar(80)	NO
db_mountpoints 	varchar(255)	NO
options 	tinyint(4) unsigned	NO 		0
crdate 	int(11) unsigned	NO 		0
cruser_id 	int(11) unsigned	NO 		0
realName 	varchar(80)	NO
userMods 	varchar(255)	YES
allowed_languages 	varchar(255)	NO
uc 	mediumtext	YES 		NULL
file_mountpoints 	varchar(255)	NO
fileoper_perms 	tinyint(4)	NO 		0
workspace_perms 	tinyint(3)	NO 		1
lockToDomain 	varchar(50)	NO
disableIPlock 	tinyint(1) unsigned	NO 		0
deleted 	tinyint(1) unsigned	NO 		0
TSconfig 	text	YES 		NULL
lastlogin 	int(10) unsigned	NO 		0
createdByAction 	int(11)	NO 		0