[TYPO3-english] Re: Multi Domain import loses menu

Paul Warner paulwwarner at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 07:26:07 CEST 2014

Hi Bernd,

Thanks very much for your reply!

> if you have two websites in one installation you need two (sub)domains.
> for each website-sub-tree there need to be a domain-record in the
> root-page of that website. also there need to be templates and the
> marking of these rootpages.

I believe I followed all these steps very carefully when doing the multi domain setup.  I also installed the second website's extensions first, before importing.  I set up a basic page that I could view with the second domain, then did the import.

What I have not done is check the global settings or settings for extensions you referred to.  Can you give me a tip on how to find these?

Thanks again for the help!!

Best regards,
Paul