[TYPO3-english] Re: yet another gallery (yag) upgrade problems

Paul Warner paulwwarner at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 07:09:40 CEST 2014

Hi Nemanja,

Thanks very much for the reply!  I apologize for the delay in responding.  I thought I was subscribed to the thread automatically as the initial poster, and overlooked the checkbox...so I was waiting for an email, and did not find your post until I happened to check my posts on the forum directly.  Anyway, I am subscribed now.  :-)

Ok, as to your question, I updated all my extensions together as part of the upgrade.  pt_extbase is at version 1.5.10, and pt_extlist is an 1.3.2.  Does that sound right?

I do not have the website set up for external access.  I will try to do that sometime this weekend or early next week.  Thanks again for the help!!

Best regards,
Paul