[TYPO3-english] So poor documentation of typo3

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Thu Aug 28 22:39:51 CEST 2014

Am 28.08.2014 13:21, schrieb yogesh shishangiya:
> I try to add form in page content and since last day and i got same
> type of error i search in google nothing find good and working example
> of it.
> i think any experience user know any good documentation. because there
> not any working example of it how this achieve.
Hi yogesh,

Let's try to get at that problem smoothly. You got a problem
implementing a form in your website, that much is understood.

Which extension are you using? What's the TYPO3 version you are using?
We need some more information. Take it one piece at a time. TYPO3 is
kinda advanced and has a steep learning curve. Don't get upset if you
need some time to understand things.

Cheers,
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"It is said that one is not truly a Samurai if he does not make his decisions quickly."
(Hagakure)