[TYPO3-english] Can't login to Install Tool, want to upgrade from 4.5.5 to 6.2

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Thu Aug 28 13:12:23 CEST 2014

Hi,

>> looking at your extension list makes me suspecting the extension
>> "openid" as cause for your problems, but I don't know wether it is
>> active nor wether it is used for FE only. TER does not know any
>> extension with the key 'openid' (any more)

tbh I don't suspect an extension here but either

1) a problem with your server (session cannot be written by php or similar)

2) a cookie problem

I would try to setup a blank TYPO3 website and see if it works, just to
know. And if so, compare what is different with the website you try to
import.

--
Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team Member