[TYPO3-english] Can't login to Install Tool, want to upgrade from 4.5.5 to 6.2

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Aug 28 12:12:39 CEST 2014

Am 28.08.14 11:29, schrieb Rikard Svenningsen:
> Hi
> I got 3. lines with extList.
> // comment out the last two lines dont make any change visible in
> extension manager.
> The last installed - ameos_formidable
> Is still there.
> Best Regards
> Rikard Svenningsen

why do you want to do it in an inapppropiate way and do not post your
lines here but spam the NG/ML with big PDFs?

your screenshot shows not much as it does not give any information about
which extensions are active or not.

deactivating all lines which configure the extensions will not help you
any further as it deactivates all extension including eccessary core
extensions.

looking at your extension list makes me suspecting the extension
"openid" as cause for your problems, but I don't know wether it is
active nor wether it is used for FE only. TER does not know any
extension with the key 'openid' (any more)

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html