[TYPO3-english] Powermail form reset problems

Jan Pascal Maas jan.pascal.maas at hotmail.de
Tue Aug 26 13:40:08 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I spend the whole day so far searching after these two problems, but did not find a solution.

1) I've created a form (text fields, checkboxes, radios, the usual) using powermail 1.6.11 including confirmation page. After inserting all data correctly, I can reset, submit and confirm the inputs. But when I do not confirm and go back to the - now filled - form the reset button. Reloading or refreshing has no effect, only option is to clear my local browser cache.

Using google I found out that some others have had the problem, but no solution was proposed. In some posts I found out that there should be a constant which will make things work, but I tried several and nothing happened.

2) also there's an issue of content blocking using https in Firefox. it happens that 3 Javascripts are blocked because they're active. The blocked scripts are
jquery.min.js from googleapis
and
jquery.tools.min.js from jquerytools (two times)

Has anybody an idea or even better a solution to fix both problems? I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Jan Pascal