[TYPO3-english] How to extend tt_conent field in plugin backend module + TYPO3 6.2

Anupam Chatterjee anupam at vrisini.com
Tue Aug 26 09:08:38 CEST 2014

On 8/25/2014 6:03 PM, Jainish Senjaliya wrote:
> No. This is not helping to me.
>
> I already did same like this.
>
> This data are store in sys_file_reference. but i want to store only in
> tt_content table. [in extended field ]
>
> If i choose two images then In extended field it store as 2. and entry
> done in "sys_file_ref table".
>
> But i want to do entry only in tt_content field.
>
> Like : 101,503
>
> Note: Both number 101 and 503 are uid of sys_file table.
>
> Want to store data as comma separated.
>
> same as done in dam_frontend extension
>
> Thanks,
> Jainish.

Hello Jainish,

I believe you did not check the link I had given to you properly. There
is a section on that page which reads as follows:

----------------------------
Note
It is also possible to create relations directly to the "sys_file" table
by not using MM information.
----------------------------

Further, there is another section on that same page which reads:
----------------------------
Storage methods

There are two main methods for this:

Stored in a comma list
Stored with a join table (MM relation)
The default and most wide spread method is the comma list.

I am sure, this can help you in achieving exactly what you seek.

Please try this once more and let me know if it works. Else, post the
latest extract from your ext_tables.php and I'll see.

Best regards,
Anupam Chatterjee

--
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!