[TYPO3-english] How to extend tt_conent field in plugin backend module + TYPO3 6.2

Anupam Chatterjee anupam at vrisini.com
Mon Aug 25 13:37:51 CEST 2014

On 8/25/2014 4:37 PM, Jainish Senjaliya wrote:
> Hello Anupam
> Please read comment from following link and read this comment.
> http://forum.typo3.org/index.php/m/717695/#page_top
>
> I have used below code for that.
>
> $tempColumns = Array (
>      "tx_damdownloadlist_records" => Array (
>          "exclude" => 0,
>          "label" => "Images",
>          "config" => Array (
>              "type" => "group",
>              "internal_type" => "file",
>              "size" => 10,
>              "minitems" => 1,
>              "maxitems" => 100,
>              "show_thumbs" => 1,
>          )
>      ),
> );
>

> And i have choose media images. but in database its store as "
> fileadmin/_migrated/pics/images.jpg"
>

> i want to store images uid. [ uid is from sys_file table. ]
>
> How can i store image uid instead of image whole path.
>
> I also used below code for that. but its not working.
>
> $tempColumns = Array (
>      "tx_damdownloadlist_records" => Array (
>          "exclude" => 0,
>          "label" => "Images",
>          "config" => Array (
>              "type" => "group",
>              "internal_type" => "file",
>              "size" => 10,
>              "minitems" => 1,
>              "maxitems" => 100,
>              "show_thumbs" => 1,
>              'foreign_table' => 'sys_file',
>              'foreign_selector' => 'uid',
>              "foreign_field" => "uid",
>              "foreign_label" => "uid",
>
>          )
>      ),
> );
>

> Can you please guide me for that.

Hello Jainish,

I believe you are looking for this:
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TCAReference/Reference/Columns/Group/Index.html#columns-group-examples-fal

Please note, the use of "internal-type" => "file" has been deprecated
with the introduction of FAL.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Anupam Chatterjee