[TYPO3-english] How to extend tt_conent field in plugin backend module + TYPO3 6.2

Anupam Chatterjee anupam at vrisini.com
Mon Aug 25 09:40:37 CEST 2014

On 8/25/2014 12:53 PM, Jainish Senjaliya wrote:
> I just want it fetch images from sys_file table list.

Hello Jainish,

I am now lost a bit with your requirement! Do you want to just fetch
images from FAL or do you also need to extend the sys_file or references
with additional fields?

Assuming that you want to just fetch records from FAL, you can inject
the repository and use it as per your requirements:

---------------------------------------
/**
  * @var \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Resource\FileRepository
  * @inject
  */
protected $typo3FALRepository;

Reference regarding the FileRepository can be found here:
http://typo3.org/api/typo3cms/class_t_y_p_o3_1_1_c_m_s_1_1_core_1_1_resource_1_1_file_repository.html

Best regards,
Anupam Chatterjee

--