[TYPO3-english] Adding Footer Content in Templavoila

grant huston granth998 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 24 13:23:21 CEST 2014

I'm using an old Web Empowered Church template (typo3 version 4.5.11) that uses templavoila and need help adding footer content.  I see in the CSS where footer and footer copyright are defined but cannot figure out how to add actual content to the footer.  Not real familiar with templavoila.  In the backend, trying to add a new content element only adds content to the body, not the footer.  How do I add a footer content element in the backend so i can include content in the footer area?