[TYPO3-english] Edit Search Form

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Fri Aug 22 17:04:12 CEST 2014

you have to set your standard language to german
(and update the translations of the Languages in the BE)

#Standardsprache festlegen
config.linkVars = L(0-1)
config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.language = de
config.locale_all = de_DE.utf-8
(the locale depends on YOUR Hosting)

Am 22.08.2014 14:37, schrieb Mubbashir Mustafa:
> Changes:
> 1) change word „Searchword:" into „Suchbegriff:"
> 2) change word „Search in:" into „Suchen in:"
> 3) change word „Headres and keywords" into „Überschriften und Keywords"
> 4) change word „Page content" into „Inhalt"
1-4 schod change automaticly
> 5) make „Inhalt" as default
i don't know, sorry

> I tried editing these two files but nothing worked out for me
> 1) typo3/sysext/indexed_search/pi/indexed_search.tmpl
> 2) typo3/sysext/indexed_search/pi/template_css.tmpl
NEVER edit in extension or core directly

if you have to change something
copy the template in a folder in fileadmin
and change the PATH to the template with TypoScript

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format