[TYPO3-english] Edit Search Form

Mubbashir Mustafa mubbashir10 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 14:37:26 CEST 2014

Hi Everybody!

Forgive me if it's already asked in some other thread, but I was quite unable to find it.

I want to edit search form on http://www.deingeschenk.net/suche.html

Changes:

1) change word „Searchword:" into „Suchbegriff:"
2) change word „Search in:" into „Suchen in:"
3) change word „Headres and keywords" into „Überschriften und Keywords"
4) change word „Page content" into „Inhalt"
5) make „Inhalt" as default

I tried editing these two files but nothing worked out for me
1) typo3/sysext/indexed_search/pi/indexed_search.tmpl
2) typo3/sysext/indexed_search/pi/template_css.tmpl

Best Regards
Mubbashir