[TYPO3-english] error with FAL: Indexing job (scheduler)

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Fri Aug 22 09:36:25 CEST 2014

I noticed a lot of log entries:

 > [scheduler]: Task failed to execute successfully. Class: TYPO3\CMS
 > \Scheduler\Task\FileIndexingTask, UID: 1. You are not allowed to
 > access the given folder (msg#4.0.255)

but have no clue which folder misses which rights to enable a clean running.

beside fileadmin I have a special readonly file storage which is a mount
from another system. but indexing should be possible as the structure is
like this:

(www-root)
  +- fileadmin
  |   :
  +- imgserver
  :   +- images (RO-Mount from other server)
      +- __thumbnails

drwxrwxrwx  5 www-data www-data  4096 Jun  2 15:38 imgserver

drwxrwxrwx 14 root     users     4096 Aug 14 14:45 images
drwxrwxrwx  2 www-data www-data 57344 Aug 21 16:47 __thumbnails

values in the filestorage definition record:

__/Configuration\___
Driver
[Local filesystem [v]]

Driver Configuration
Base path:
[imgserver/ ]
Path type:
(x) relative
( ) absolute

Folder for manipulated and temporary images etc.
[__thumbnails  ]

__/Access\__
Capabilities
Is browsable?	Is publically available?	Is writable?

Is online?
[x]

any idea to get more information which folder misses which rights?

TYPO3 6.1.10

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html