[TYPO3-english] External Import extension: importing XML - records are not update with disabledOperations => ' '

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.nl
Wed Aug 20 12:40:43 CEST 2014

Hello Francois,

I just did a fresh install of TYPO3 6.2.4 with the TYPO3 Bootstrap
Introduction package and installed News together with the Connector
extensions.
Then I followed your tutorial and added the code below to ext_tables.php
of News extension...

Then I ran the import but items still got duplicated...all items get the
same tstamp and crdate and the field tx_externalimporttut_externalid
exists but remains empty...

Any further ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,