[TYPO3-english] Problem with additional scheduler

Jörg Schaller typo3 at raschaller.com
Tue Aug 19 14:27:34 CEST 2014

Hello all,

since approx. 2 weeks, the backup task in additional scheduler doesn't
generate a backup anymore. To my knowledge, I've not changed anything
in the system except to update the extension itself.

The error generated in the report is:

ERROR 2005 (HY000): Unknown MySQL server host
'mysql.s700.sureserver.com:3306' (0)

Of course, the server and port are correct, since the Typo3
installation itself is up and running. I've found a similar error here
https://forge.typo3.org/issues/46825
so maybe there is a problem with lazy connect?

Thanks in advance!
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards

Jörg Schaller
Rechtsanwalt