[TYPO3-english] uploaded Images not displayed

yogesh shishangiya shishangiya.yogesh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 08:49:13 CEST 2014

Hi Everyone,

I am new in typo3 and i create page and related on template  with textual information. but now i want to add image on this page but i getting problem with text & images option give me option of images but when i add any image is not display and if i continue and save it than front end giving me error Invalid file identifier given. It must be of type string and not empty. "NULL" given.

i create templates folder under fileadmin and image under templates.