[TYPO3-english] Extension mm_forum for Typo3 6.2

Michael Schams typo3.lists at 2014.trash.schams.net
Mon Aug 18 04:34:37 CEST 2014

Hi Jan!

That sounds great! Given the fact that a number of people asked about
mm_forum
and its compatibility with TYPO3 CMS 6.2 recently, would you mind
contacting the
developers (maybe you already did) and suggest your updates get merged
into the
extension code?

This way, the whole community would benefit from your work :-)

Cheers
Michael