[TYPO3-english] Insert records problem

Pero Peric pperic at mail.com
Thu Aug 14 12:26:10 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have created one custom content element that has 2 fields - RTE text
and one input field called "Color" using DCE ext. I want to store those
elements in one sys folder so that everyone can use them via insert
records but here comes the problem. I also want possibility that users
can change value of the field "Color". So RTE text would always be the
same but Color field could be possible to change by BE users on every
page that uses that element. I can't think a way to accomplish this.
Anyone has an idea? Thx.

regards.