[TYPO3-english] Typo3 Transfer from one host to another!

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 17:34:15 CEST 2014

To my knowledge install tool is the only part that does not use db
connection to be accessed, therefore is much probable something is messed
up with db in terms of connection and/or data.
Try to check if you see anything in the install tool that does not sound
right to you.

About the hosting I was more interested in with stack it uses LAMP, WAMP,
...? It has the same features and libs of the previous one? (Even if I
think that then you'd see something in the error log).

Nicola

> Yeah, 'm sure there are no error logs. Yes I can reach Install area, 'm
> using shared hosting from http://konsoleh.your-server.de

*Nicola Cerchiari*