[TYPO3-english] Upgrade project

Mark Boland mark.boland at boland.de
Wed Aug 13 16:13:42 CEST 2014

Hi Jens,

I think you should update (or freshly install) your system first. Newer
TYPO3 versions need up-to-date PHP versions as well. For newer Ubuntu
versions, system upgrades are more smoothly done (and you should
definitely switch from 32 to 64 bit while upgrading) so it¹s worth the
update.

Don¹t forget to backup your files and database and to save them locally
before doing that.

Cheers
Mark