[TYPO3-english] Typo3 Transfer from one host to another!

Mubbashir Mustafa mubbashir10 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 14:51:27 CEST 2014

I recently transferred typo 3 website from one host to another, I followed all the steps mentioned here:
blog.chandanweb.com/typo3/how-to-transfer-typo3-site-to-a-new-host

But now all I am seeing is a white screen. First thing I did to resolve kit was to replace old domain name with new one in sql file (database backup file), but still nothing good is happening. Moreover there are no error in error logs.