[TYPO3-english] Everything got blank

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Aug 13 09:57:13 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 12-8-2014 18:00, Guilherme Cateli wrote:
> Although, it still doesn't work... now the fatal error message
> disappeared, but when I try to get into typo3, it goes to a blank page
> as well. I cleaned the cache files and nothing happened...

Maybe you can help a bit by supplying more details? Which TYPO3 version
do you use? What was the error message?

Blank pages are usually a fatal error which is not displayed by PHP. If
you follow the steps in [1] you will either have the error displayed in
the browser or you'll find them in the error log on the server.
Please mention this error message too.

(If there is information about persons or companies in the errors you
can of course replace these with characters of your choice :-) )

[1] http://www.dmitry-dulepov.com/2009/03/blank-empty-page-in-typo3.html

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor