[TYPO3-english] Select-Boxes in BE

Nicolai Schirawski hinterindien at gmx.net
Tue Aug 12 22:59:16 CEST 2014

Thank you for the suggestion. autocomplete would be a good idea for longer tags. But in my case, I have a lot of tags that even have the same name. They differ only in the category that they belong to. So, one solution would be to add the category name to the tag name... Maybe I will add an abbrevation of the category name to all tags....

Nicolai

How about adding suggest (autocomplete).

Jan