[TYPO3-english] Everything got blank

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Aug 12 15:21:35 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 12-8-2014 14:36, Guilherme Cateli wrote:
> install tool as well. Is there some way to restore typo3 without the
> install tool? I have the files backup. Thanks.

For all actions below:
- it's safe to remove cache files; they will be created automatically
- before editing files, make backups of them

Versions 4.x:

- edit typo3conf/localconf.php : the extension key of the extension that
gave the problem will be in 1 or 2 comma separated lists with all the
extension keys. For example: ..,tt_news,evil_ext,mm_forum,...
Remove the offending extension from the lists.
There might be other places where it appears, but these are just to
remember the configuration and will not influence the loading of the
extension
- remove typo3conf/temp_CACHED* files (all of them can be removed; they
will be generated with the next page view)
- remove files in typo3temp/Cache/Code/cache_phpcode/

Versions 6.0/6.1:
- edit typo3conf/LocalConfiguration.php : the extension key is listed in
EXT -> extListArray; remove it from that list
- remove files from typo3temp/Cache/Code/ and subdirectories

Version 6.2:
- the Install Tool should still work. There is an option in the
Important Action section to test for breaking extensions and possibly
uninstall them.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor