[TYPO3-english] Problems with felogin and Typo3 6.2

Markus Klein klein.t3 at reelworx.at
Tue Aug 12 12:45:14 CEST 2014

Hi Claudio,

can you please check which cookies are set in which stage?
Before login, after login, first protected page view, next page, etc.

I suspect the cookie is getting unset. There have been some major changes to the cookie handling in FE with 6.2 and some bugs where already fixed. I guess you're using latest 6.2.4.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member