[TYPO3-english] Extension mm_forum for Typo3 6.2

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Tue Aug 12 12:02:32 CEST 2014

On 08/12/2014 10:29 AM, joel zimmerli wrote:
> Hello
> We need to upgrade our Typo3 4.5 website using mm_fourm extension to Typo3 6.2. Unfortunately mm_forum is not yet compatible with 6.2.
>
> Does someone know if mm_forum will be "migrated" to 6.2, if yes, is the date already known? If no, is there an alternative we can install?

Hi,

there is a new version under development, which for example is already
used on typo3.net for the forum. That version is however not yet
publically available.
It is based on Extbase/Fluid and will work with 6.2.

I'm not aware of anyone investigating to make mm_forum 1.x runable under
6.2. The preferred way afaik will be to move to 2.x then.

Kind regards,
 Stefan