[TYPO3-english] Multiple content elements wrapping

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue Aug 12 08:38:47 CEST 2014

Am 11.08.14 18:02, schrieb Pero Peric:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know if it's possible somehow to wrap multiple content
> elements? For example, i have 5 text content elements on a page (one
> after other) and i want them to be wrapped with some divs. I know i can
> do this for one content element by using frames but i don't know how to
> do it when multiple cont. elements are used. thx!

that could be done in multiple ways, where most of them are very dirty

the dirty ones:

1. one HTML CE in front with the opening tags, one after with the
closing tags

2. frame-layouts which do the same: the first CE got a frame which do an
opening tag, the last got a frame which do the closing tabs

and now the clean ones:
3. use container.
3a. the TYPO3 build in:
use a record CE where you reference your CEs (which may be moved to an
unused page) and modify the rendering of the record CE to enclose the
content with your tags (by using record_frame)

3b. use an extension for container like gridelements or any other new CE
which enables IRRE

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html