[TYPO3-english] Uninstall system extension

Ok Z4uit adriaanbr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 22:32:22 CEST 2014

Hello all,

This question is related to a previous thread about the Form extension:
http://forum.typo3.org/index.php/t/205342/

I thought however, it might be more useful to raise a general question.

Is it possible to uninstall a single system extension?

- if yes, how and can it be re-installed?

I spend quite some time searching for an answer, but I could not find any documentation on it (it is flooded by explanations about uninstalling extensions via the extension manager). Maybe I'm just not good with Google, in that case this post will help other people like me ;).

Best regards,

Adriaan

p.s. I have typo3 6.1.7