[TYPO3-english] Difference between $TCA and $GLOBALS['TCA']

Jan Kornblum jan.kornblum at gmx.de
Fri Aug 8 12:17:19 CEST 2014

Hi Anja,

> don't use $TCA (or any other of those shortings we have around), but always
> the $GLOBALS['TCA']. The shortened version is rather often incomplete and
> will vanish over time.

Thanks! But when $TCA shouldn't be used, do you know any other way to
sort an extensions displayed tables in list module? When using $TCA the
tables are displayed in the order they are written down in
ext_tables.php. But when using $GLOBALS['TCA'] instead they are sorted
alphabetically :(

Regards, Jan