[TYPO3-english] Upgrade to 4.5 to 6.2

Jainish Senjaliya jainishsenjaliya at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 08:06:42 CEST 2014

Dear SIr,

I have to upgrade my site 4.5 to 6.2

I have successfully upgrade 4.5 to 6.1.

In our project we also use " dam_frontend ,  dam_catedit ,  dam_index  and dam",

I have done DAML to FAL migration using " we_dam2fal".

After migration of DAM to FAL. i have uninstall all dam extension..

But problem is we have use "dam_frontend" extension for display category wise data on front end side..

After up gradation of  DAM to FAL this is extension is not working more.

Is there any chance to display all those category data ?

Thanks,
Jainish