[TYPO3-english] ViewHelper from another extension / extending ViewHelper (Typo3 6.2.4)

Dipankar Das dipankar at fiveetechnologies.com
Thu Aug 7 07:53:11 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am new to ViewHelp thing and I am stuck for few days now with this.
Please help.

I want to add a new viewhelper to an existing extension (SbPortfolio2).
So I created a new extension and added a new viewhelper to the new
extension.

Then called this new viewhelper in the template of the existing
extension (SbPortfolio2). I have added the namespace to my new extension
as well.

Modified SbPortfolio2 extension template file:
---------------

{namespace sbp2=Tx_SbPortfolio2_ViewHelpers}}
{namespace fivee=Tx_FiveePortfoliofilter_ViewHelpers}
..

I get Error
-------------
Could not analyse
class:Tx_FiveePortfoliofilter_ViewHelpers_CategoryViewHelper maybe not
loaded or no autoloader?

I am using Typo3 6.2.4

Can anyone point me where to look for the problem.
Is there a way to debug/trace the problem.

thanks
Dipankar Das
--
FiveE Technologies