[TYPO3-english] eu_ldap for TYPO3 6.2?

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed Aug 6 14:33:13 CEST 2014

Hi horace,

> i have a TYPO3 4.4 installation (it never got updated because the server
> only supported an old php version) where i use the extension eu_ldap and
> now TYPO3 should get updated to 6.2.
>
> as far as i know eu_ldap never got made compatible with 6.2?

It is, but you have to go to the author's website and pay something
(don't know how much) to get the 6.2 compatible version. But you're
right there is no free TER release anymore for eu_ldap.

> is there any other extension that offers the same features and that works
> with 6.2?

There is ig_ldap_sso_auth for which I contributed a few years ago and
that I recently took over. Another version (1.3) is already in the pipeline.

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team Member