[TYPO3-english] Auction functionality in Typo3

urjit gandhi urjitgandhi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 08:05:18 CEST 2014

Hello,

I want to set auction type functionality in typo3 (CMS) like joomla have WDC Auction.

Is there any extension in typo3 for that functionality?

I Goggled,but not found exact what i want, and not find out any proper extension for the same.

Please, also provide description as i found so sort description in all extension so i can understand easily.

Here is demo link also, what functionality i want to use in typo3

auction-demo25(dot)jextn(dot)com/

Regards,
Urjit