[TYPO3-english] Re: Upgrade 4.6 to 6.2.3 - Update sys_refindex table

thomas macaigne istreaming at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 11:19:51 CEST 2014

So I have started from scratch again.

I moved my old installation.
I updated the sys_refindex using the command line prior doing the migration.
It returned:
root at preprodaudencia:/data/audencia/migration/typo3conf# php /data/audencia/migration/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh lowlevel_refindex -e
Reference Index being Updated
54555 records from 63 tables were checked/updated.
Index Integrity was perfect!

I linked the new sources, which lead me to install tool.

After a few successful steps, there is still this error about a thousand of times.
FinancialTemplate.doc not found in referenced element (uid: 8045 of table tt_content in field tx_templavoila_flex). Reference index was probably out of date.
fileadmin/documents/audencia/A_propos/International/North_America/OSU-Semester_calenda2012_13.pdf not found in referenced element (uid: 8083 of table tt_content in field tx_templavoila_flex). Reference index was probably out of date.

Should I re-run the cli_dispatch.phpsh lowlevel_refindex -e ?
If so, which one ? The one included in the 6.2 sources or v4 ?