[TYPO3-english] Calculated absolute path to t3lib directory does not exist.

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Aug 4 09:07:28 CEST 2014

Am 04.08.14 06:28, schrieb Katja Lampela:
> hi,
>
> 3.8.2014 14.19, Philipp Gampe kirjoitti:
>> Can you post the list of available extensions:
>> $ ls typo3conf/ext/

there are at least 2 extensions which seem possible candidates for your
errors:

> bootstrap_package
> fluidcontent
> fluidcontent_bootstrap
> flux
> html5videoplayer
> imagecarousel
> imagecycle
> introduction
> jftcaforms
Compatibility 	4.3.0 -
> news
> realurl
> responsivemenu
Compatibility 	4.5.0 - 4.7.99
> vhs

other extensions also can be responsible if you have other than newest
versions installed. (maybe you can provide the versions of these
extensions if the following gives no solution)

try to deaktivate these extension and look if the errors are gone.

to me most promissing candidate looks jftcaforms.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html