[TYPO3-english] Calculated absolute path to t3lib directory does not exist.

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sun Aug 3 08:24:11 CEST 2014

Hi and thank you Jigal,

2.8.2014 21.34, Jigal van Hemert kirjoitti:
> I'm sorry, but it doesn't. If you search the core files for the text
> you'll find that this text isn't present in 6.2.x .
> As Phlipp tried to explain, in 6.2 there is not t3lib directory and thus
> it doesn't make sense to calculate the path to a directory that isn't
> there and that is not used anymore.

This is my ls -l listing:

ftpuser psacln fileadmin
ftpuser psacln index.php -> typo3_src/index.php
ftpuser psacln typo3 -> typo3_src/typo3
ftpuser psacln typo3conf
ftpuser psacln typo3_src -> ../../typo3_src-6.2.4
ftpuser psacln typo3temp
ftpuser psacln uploads

The symlinks originally created by install tool, in update I pointed to
new core typo3_src -> ../../typo3_src-6.2.4.

>> I don't know how to clear opcode caches. Anyway I emptied the whole
>> typo3temp folder.
>
> In the Install Tool > Important actions > Clear PHP opcode cache.
> Also, instead of emptying the typo3temp folder there is an option in the
> "Important actions" section to "Clear all cache". This is a safer approach.

At the Install Tool > Important actions I have:
- Database analyzer
- Clear all cache
- Check for broken extensions
- Core update
- Change install tool password
- Change site name
- Change encryption key
- Create backend administrator user

Now I searched more this opcode cache thing, in Install Tool > System
environment I have all other stuff green but suhosin things with blue
background and without color "PHP suhosin extension not loaded" and "No
PHP opcode cache loaded".

Maybe this affects on things when on FastCGI?

Still I don't know why the error comes everytime with at least these
actions:
- uploading a file in frontend editing mode
- creating fe_users record with List module

(no problems with Apache mode)

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela