[TYPO3-english] Calculated absolute path to t3lib directory does not exist.

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sat Aug 2 20:34:45 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 2-8-2014 14:51, Katja Lampela wrote:
> 2.8.2014 10.56, Philipp Gampe kirjoitti:
>>> This applies at least for versions 6.1.9 and 6.2.4
>>
>> 6.2 does not have a t3lib directory. Are you sure that you cleared the
>> opcode caches? Do you have the correct index.php file.
>
> Anyway the error comes with 6.2.4.

I'm sorry, but it doesn't. If you search the core files for the text
you'll find that this text isn't present in 6.2.x .
As Phlipp tried to explain, in 6.2 there is not t3lib directory and thus
it doesn't make sense to calculate the path to a directory that isn't
there and that is not used anymore.

> I don't know how to clear opcode caches. Anyway I emptied the whole
> typo3temp folder.

In the Install Tool > Important actions > Clear PHP opcode cache.
Also, instead of emptying the typo3temp folder there is an option in the
"Important actions" section to "Clear all cache". This is a safer approach.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!