[TYPO3-english] Calculated absolute path to t3lib directory does not exist.

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Aug 1 10:19:02 CEST 2014

Hi,

If I have the website PHP running as FastCGI, file upload doesn't work.
I get this error while trying to upload file with Filelist module:

"Calculated absolute path to t3lib directory does not exist."

As soon as I change to Apache and change the folder rights to
apache:apache I have no problems within TYPO3. But LOTS of troubles when
trying to use FTP or Plesk admin panel which in turn work fine with
FastCGI. TYPO3 works also otherwise with FastCGI with rights
user:usergroup. Changing fileadmin to user:apache, doesn't help. (If I
change apache:usergroup, the ftp doesn't work.)

Any recommendations how to make the Filelist work with FastCGI?

This applies at least for versions 6.1.9 and 6.2.4

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela