[TYPO3-english] how to use flux_galleria

Sinisa Mitrovic sinisa.mitrovic at avisto-eastern.com
Fri Aug 1 09:47:17 CEST 2014

Hello,

I have done it this way using Fancybox, the same way you can include any
other JS plugin for it:

First  just include JS, and CSS for it also in Typoscript Setup for your
gallery plugin:

page{

   includeCSS.fancybox=/fileadmin/templates/css/jquery.fancybox.css

includeJS.jquery=/fileadmin/templates/javascript/jquery/jquery-1.11.1.min.js
includeJS.fancybox=/fileadmin/templates/javascript/jquery.fancybox.js

}

Second, add necessary classes to image tag. In Typoscript Setup I have
added:

tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap{
JSwindow=0
directImageLink=1
linkParams.ATagParams{
dataWrap=class="lightbox"rel="fancybox{field:uid}"
}
}

tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap.JSwindow=0

And finaly in your main JS call it:

$(window).load(function() {

  $(".lightbox").fancybox({
  });