[TYPO3-english] Preview Heading Style in HTMLarea Dropdown

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 06:02:02 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

My current client wants to put different sizes and colours of text EVERYwhere in their site. I've advised them to use CSS, which they're willing to do, but HTMLarea doesn't show a preview of each heading style and the client can't remember what each style looks like. So, they've decided to use font-size/color instead. .... and I can't blame them!

Could somebody please tell me how I can stylize the items in the "block format" dropdown of HTMLarea so users can get a preview of each headings style?

Thanks for the help!
-Scott.