[TYPO3-english] Realurl and base URL config problem

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Mon Apr 28 21:44:50 CEST 2014

Am 28.04.2014 21:04, schrieb Ueli Niggli:
> Thanks you both. There was no configuration in the template, so I
> added the suggested lines. Also there was no domain configured, so I
> configured my (sub)domain. After both changes, the menu still linked
> to the main domain.
>
> There is a .htaccess in the subdomain main folder. Here is the
> relevant part. I am suspecting the "rewritebase", but since the
> .htaccess file is in the main directory I don't know whats wrong?
The rewritebase should be ok since the .htaccess is in the same folder
as the TYPO3 installation. Did you clear all the caches after the
modifications? Frequently that's the cause for such stuff.

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"Practice in letter writing goes to the extend of taking care in even one-line letters."
(Hagakure)