[TYPO3-english] Extbase + FAL vs. localisation (translations)

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Thu Apr 24 23:46:40 CEST 2014

I've managed to overcome this by manually accessing the FileRepository:

// Injection doesn't work, why?
$this->fileRepository =
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::makeInstance('TYPO3\\CMS\\Core\\Resource\\FileRepository');

$falims =
$this->fileRepository->findByRelation('tx_foo_domain_model_image',
'image', $image->_getProperty('_localizedUid'));

$image->setImage($falims);

Regards

Jan